Spend your days exploring the Verde Valley and retreat back to the Ranch Guesthouse to enjoy a home cooked meal on the outdoor grill, stargaze in the large private front yard and lounge in the Adirondacks chairs around a fire while appreciating the slow pace in this rural community.
The Richardson Ranch is on a fenced, 2.5 acre lot situated on 9 acres of land that offers 2 separate spaces – the main house and the guest house. Pictured here is the guest house with its private front yard and firepit. There is a main house located next to the guest house that shares the large backyard playground space. These two homes can be combined for large groups up to 32 people. Download the Richardson Ranch app for local information, hikes and map of the ranch.
Living room: You will feel the cozy, intimate feeling of the space as soon as you step in the home. The room features a 55” inch wall mounted television. Free wifi is included and directTV is available. Kitchen & Dining area: The kitchen and dining area allows you to enjoy home cooked meals. The dining table can seat 8.
Bedrooms and bathrooms: All beds are topped with down comforters and made with 300 thread count sheets. The master bedroom features a queen bed & a bathroom with shower. A 25” flat screen for guests that like to watch movies in bed. A door that opens up to a semi-private patio/porch. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms include two twin beds, closet and window overlooking the private yard. The 4th bedroom includes a full bed, closet and window overlooking private yard. There is also a half bathroom.
Private front yard with fire pit and fresco lightning. The porch in the private front yard has a large barbecue and there is outdoor seating for 8 in the shared area if guests want to enjoy the spectacular views of the pecan farm and horses while you dine. Not in the mood to cook? You can order takeout or dine at one of the many fine local restaurants in town. Shared back yard space with swings, basketball court, covered picnic area and large grass area.
Room and Spaces
- Master Bedroom – Queen Bed
- Bedroom #1 – Two Twin Beds
- Bedroom #2 – Two Twin Beds
- Bedroom #3 – Full Bed
- Sofabed – Full Bed
- Two 1/2 Baths
- Additional loft space with two queen beds and one sofabed available for an additional $150 per night. Pricing subject to change.
- Large Kitchen
- Large Double Sink
- Refrigerator and Freezer
- Plates, Cups, and Basic Cooking Utensils
- Griddle, Toaster, Pots and Pans, and Instant Pot
- Dining Table with Seating for up to 10 Guests
- Washer and Dryer
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Ceiling Fans in most rooms
- Bed Linens
- Towels (You will need to bring your own towels for swimming and off-site activities)
- Smart TV in Master, Living Room and Loft space
- Wireless Internet (it’s a rural area so not that fast but you are vacation, right!)
- Propane Outdoor Grill
- Private Yard and Patio
- Back Porch to Shared Space
- Shared Space with Basketball Court, Picnic Area, Swings, Slides and Treehouse
- $300 per night for 8 guests, $20 per guest (extra towels and cleaning) after 8 guests and up to 10 guests.
- $150 per night for additional loft space with two queen beds and one sofabed.
- $150 one time cleaning fee.
- $300 deposit that will be refunded upon inspection of property.
- Pricing subject to change.
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking. After that, cancel up to 5 days before check-in and get a full refund. *Exception, 2 week advance notice over Holidays & Special Events – Christmas & New Years, Thanksgiving, Easter and Super Bowl. Group Reservations with booking of entire ranch: 2 week advance notice required.
- There is a two night minimum and a three night minimum during holidays
- Richardson Ranch is children friendly
- Richardson Ranch does not allow pets
- Richardson Ranch does not allow smoking inside the home
- Richardson Ranch does not allow large parties without written consent from property owners and additional rental fees